“Querétaro Histórico” was inspired by a map from 1759, created by José María Pantoja y Penña. This map, which is now housed at the Regional Museum in the former Convent of San Francisco, represents the 152 blocks that once formed Querétaro. This design takes the first two blocks of the city, which to date are preserved as at that time and uses colors marked by history.
Quéretaro Histórico was made with tibetan hand knotted New Zealand wool
300 x 200cm